6 Best Fat Burning Workouts for Beginners To Gain A Sound Health
If you want to lose weight quickly and for the long term, then it’s essential to set a sustainable plan and follow it to make continuous progress every week. 90% of people who join the gym for a workout and weight loss generally quit within the first 3 months due to unrealistic expectations and less knowledge about which exercise to perform to get to their expected goal.
If you are a beginner, then this article is for you. Through this article, you will get to know about 6 fat-burning workouts for beginners with a detailed guide. So let’s get started.
How Much Should a Beginner Workout?
The answer to this question depends on various factors such as your level of fitness, how much time in a week you have available for exercise, and how fast you recover between each workout session. Exact timing can’t be answered that fits for all. Therefore you should do what works for you, taking into account your level of fitness and commitment. According to scientific research, a beginner should exercise for 20-30 minutes and 3-5 days a week.
How to Start Working Out for the First Time?
You can start working out with complete dedication and confidence. Before starting working out, you should-
- Take photos of yourself before working on fat burning workout challenge.
- At the end of the 30 days, take your after photos and compare the progress results from when you started.
- You can also comment us your weight loss progress.
How to Warm up Before Exercising?
You should start your workouts with a dynamic warm-up and finish with cool-down stretches to prevent yourself from injury.
It simply means stretching the body muscles through movement to wake up the muscles you have to utilize during the workout. However, it’s outstanding to cool down or finish your workout with static stretches.
1. March in place – one minute
March in a place where you are standing for one minute.
2. Arm circles – one minute
Stretch your arm out sideways and start rotating your arm both clockwise and anti-clockwise for 30 seconds each.
3. Hip circles – one minute
Now do the movement of hips by placing hands on hips and then rotate your hips in both clockwise and anti-clockwise movement for 30 seconds each.
4. Standing toe touches – one minute
Stand up tall and then bend down with your right hand to touch your left foot. Now get back to the straight standing position and do the same with the left hand to touch the right foot. Repeat it for 1 minute.
Cool Down Stretches
Cool-down stretches are beneficial to do after exercise while your muscles are still warm. It helps to enhance flexibility and reduce injury.
1. Jog in place -1 minute
In a standing position, mimic the running movement by lifting your knees. Do this movement for 30 seconds.
2. Standing quad stretch -1 minute (30-second hold for each leg)
You need to stand on one leg by bending the knee and holding the stretch for 30 seconds. Please switch to the opposite leg and hold it for 30 seconds.
3. Standing wall stretch -1 minute
Stretch out your arm in front of a wall. Walk your hands up against the wall until you feel the stretch in your shoulders. Remember to avoid pushing it towards the wall because it may cause shoulder injury.
4. Child’s Pose stretch – 45 seconds
Stretch out your hips, lower back, and upper body in the child pose and stretch your body as long as you can (up to 5 minutes)
Fat Burning Workout That is Perfect for The Beginners
It’s important to slowly start a workout routine for beginners to get desired results. It allows our body to get used to exercise routine and build a solid base of our body. So, here are 6 fat loss workouts for beginners that are perfect for just starting and those who want to try a few light sessions.
1. The Plank
1. Let’s do plank by placing your forearms on the ground with your elbows placed right under the shoulders. Remember to keep the forearms parallel to each other.
2. Now, get into a pushup-like position by lifting your body.
Try to stay in this same position for about 1 minute.
2. Bicycle Crunches
1. Lie in a flat position on the ground by placing your hands in a resting position at your sides.
2. Now, interlock your fingers by putting your hands behind your head.
3. Then, lift your right leg perpendicular to the ground.
4. Simultaneously lift your shoulder and turn your body in such a way so that the elbow of your left arm touches the right leg knee.
5. Now straighten the right leg, but don’t touch it to the ground and simultaneously bend your left leg and turn your body in such a way so that the elbow of your right arm touches the left leg knee. Do the exact 7 times each for both legs.
3. The Russian Twist
1. Start by lying down on the floor by bending both your knees.
2. Now, extend your arms to the front side and hold the palms together.
3. Rotate your trunk\ torso to the right and hold for just 3 seconds and then return to the starting position.
4. Now rotate your trunk to the left and hold for 3 seconds before returning to the starting position.
Do the exact 7 times for each side.
4. Push Ups
1. Start by getting down on all fours with your palms resting flat on the floor shoulder-width apart.
2. Then, straighten your arms and legs and lower your body so that your chest seems to touch the floor.
3. Now push back your body upward and then do the same 10 times.
5. Reverse Crunches
1. Start by lying flat on your back and hands beside your body in such a way that your palms touch the floor.
2. Now, lift your leg up and bend your knees toward your head. Remember your hips and butt should lie firmly on the ground.
3. Then, push your legs up towards the ceiling. And now lower your legs, but don’t let your feet touch the floor.
Beginners should perform 3 sets of 10 reverse crunches.
6. Mountain Climbers
1. Start with the plank position.
2. Now, move your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground.
3. Come back to the primary plank position, switch to the opposite leg, and then do it as fast as possible.
Perform these for 1 minute.
These are some hit workouts for beginners, especially for fat burning or weight loss. Following these workouts daily provide you desire results and changes you want.