Best CBD Capsules and Pills: Our Latest Picks for 2020
Using CBD can sometimes be a challenge. The smell of hemp can be a turnoff. Besides that, making dosage estimates can be time-consuming. But there is still an easier and better way of taking CBD. This involves the use of CBD pills and capsules. In this article review, we look at the top brands with the best CBD capsules and pills.
What Are CBD Capsules and Pills?
CBD capsules and pills are cannabidiol products that contain a concentrated dose of cannabidiol from hemp plants. They provide similar benefits like other CBD products. The only difference is that CBD capsules and pills come in pre-measured dosages. In addition to that, they are usually odorless and tasteless.
How Does It Work?
CBD capsules work just like other CBD oil products. When you ingest them, they reach the digestive tract? From here, the CBD compound gets broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream. Because the body has endocannabinoids, CBD usually binds to these receptors in the nervous system. It enhances the effectiveness of the neurotransmitters by trying to promote homeostasis. This effect makes the CBD compound effective in reducing chronic pain and inflammation.
How to Take CBD Capsules?
You need to with a small dose. This means that you can take a 10 mg capsule per day. From there, you have to gradually increase your take i.e. taking 25 mg CBD capsule daily. Monitor the effects in find a dosage that works for you. Remember to discontinue use once you attain your desired results.
Best CBD Capsules and Pills
There are many brands that tout themselves to have the best CBD capsules and pills. However, this isn’t true since the medical cannabis market isn’t under no regulation. From marketing insights, product information, and customer reviews, here are our top CBD capsules and pills:
This brand definitely has the best CBD capsules. Healthworx provides its consumers with highly effective products. Additionally, versatility is also their key selling point. Consumer reviews show that they have the best CBD capsules for pain. Taking these products can significantly reduce body discomfort and promote relief.
Each capsule is normally mixed with MCT oil to enhance its effectiveness. Besides that, the vegetarian capsules contain 25 mg of CBD per product. This is a high level of concentration that provides the body with lasting results.
- Two types of CBD capsules: THC-free and Full-spectrum
- 60 capsules of CBD with 25 mg per capsule
- The strength level ranges between 125 mg and 1500 mg
- The capsules are highly effective
- There are several options to choose from
- These products are costly
- The potency range isn’t effective in treating serious chronic pain
Try The CBD
If you want to try your luck with the best CBD capsules and pills, then this isn’t a bad product to use. Try the CBD is one of the fastest-growing brands with effective CBD capsules for pain. They have been designed to ease discomfort. Reviews show that plant-based products can promote wellness by nourishing the whole body.
Try the CBD capsules come in a 30-count container. Each capsule contains 25 mg CBD. This is a sufficient amount in ensuring that the body goes back to its optimal state. The flavorless and odorless hemp pills provide a convenient way of taking CBD and guarantees lasting results.
- Full-spectrum CBD with less than 0.3% THC
- Vegan-friendly and gluten-free
- No silicon dioxide or magnesium stearate
- 30 counts of capsules with 25 mg each
- The capsules contain only plant-based ingredients
- They are odorless and tasteless
- You can consume them while on the go
- Some people are allergic to the MCT carrier oil
If you are a cannabis enthusiast, you will know that there are two main strains of hemp. They include Sativa and Indica. Each one of them has a unique chemical formula that sets them apart. However, it’s possible to get the best out of all of them by blending them.
CBDMD offers you a hybrid of both Sativa and Indica hemp. The broad-spectrum products are among the best CBD oil capsules in the market. They are normally used by people who want a potent combo of both strains. For flexibility, the CBD pills come in bottles with 30 or 60 products.
- A broad concentration range from 450 mg to 3000 mg
- The bottles have 30 or 60 count capsules
- THC-free and vegan-friendly
- Hybrid capsules that provide optimal results
- Low price with great value
- The independent test results are not readily available
Are you keen on using hemp products but actually shy away because of the taste? Well, Balance has the best CBD pills with perfectly masked hemp flavor. Balance CBD capsules provide a convenient and discreet way of getting your daily dose of CBD.
They are doctor-formulated to ensure that you can easily swallow them. The refined-crafted products normally undergo 3rd-party lab tests to ensure that the end product is safe and pure. Each capsule normally contains 10 mg CBD, hence they offer users a moderate level of potency.
- 30 gel capsules in a 300 mg container
- Uses CO2 extraction method for safe and pure capsules
- Free of chemicals and other harsh pesticides
- Products normally undergo independent 3rd-party lab tests
- The capsules are organic, pure, and safe
- The genetically superior hemp extract helps to promote overall wellness
- The CBD concentration is quite low
- The capsules quickly go out of stock
We love how these capsules provide ease of use. CBDistillery capsules offer discreetness as well as convenience. They make it easier to add CBD to your wellness regimen and consume it while you’re on the go.
Although the full-spectrum has a short ingredient list, it’s highly effective. You can use it to treat pain and inflammation efficiently. It’s a great choice for those who want simple CBD products with guaranteed effects. Each capsule contains 25 mg of CBD. In addition to that, the THC content is less than 0.3%.
- The capsules contain organic full-spectrum CBD.
- They are tested by an independent 3rd-party
- Each bottle contains 30 capsules with 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
- The CBD capsules are not psychoactive.
- They provide lasting and beneficial effects
- Possible shipping delays
Pre-portioned at 25 mg per capsule, these products will provide you with potent CBD effects. Purekana CBD capsules not only offer convenience but also a high level of effectiveness. They consist of a powerful formula derived from premium CBD tinctures.
The manufacturer relish in providing clients with quality products. So, these capsules are effective, pure, and reliable. They consist of MCT to enhance their bioavailability. Furthermore, there is glycerin and gelatin to make them easily digestible.
- 25 mg CBD per capsules
- Each batch normally undergoes independent 3rd-party lab tests
- Vegan-friendly and non-GMO
- Nonpsychoactive with less than 0.3% THC
- Offers convenience and discreetness
- Organic capsules with a high level of effectiveness
- The soft gels are easy to swallow
- The customer support needs an upgrade
- Shipping can be so slow
Wrapping up the top 7 best CBD oil pills and capsules is Charlotte’s Web. This brand has a solid reputation and has been on the limelight for years. Charlotte’s Web CBD capsules can help to quickly ease discomfort. In addition to that, they produce lasting effects in the body.
The capsules are made with full-spectrum CBD extract to provide a higher level of effectiveness. Each capsule contains 25 mg of CBD. This amount is sufficient in ensuring that you reach your wellness goals quickly.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil with organic extra virgin oil
- The capsules reduce pain and inflammation
- Allergen-free and 100% vegan
- The servings are precise
- You can use the capsules easily while you are on the go
- They don’t have the annoying CBD oil taste
- Be prepared to spend a good amount of money
- The CBD products quickly sell out.
Are CBD Capsules Safe?
Although CBD has a good safety profile, using its products comes with certain risks. The compound is well-tolerated, it can result in possible side effects. In case you use CBD, the potential side effects may include:
- Reduced appetite
- Dry mouth
Are CBD Capsules Legal?
Purchasing CBD oil is legal federally. However, the CBD content needs to be less than 0.3%. This means that you can buy it without a prescription. However, different states have different laws. There are a few states that still restrict buyers from buying CBD. For instance, in Virginia, you can only buy or possess CBD if you have a prescription. To be on the safe side, make sure that you understand the legality of CBD in your state before buying it.
Where to Buy
If you are wondering where you can get CBD capsules then know that you can get it anywhere. There are so many retail stores that sell CBD products. Besides that, there are many e-commerce outlets that sell CBD capsules. But this market is highly unregulated. So, the chances of buying a low-quality product are extremely high. To be on the safe side, simply buy CBD capsules from the manufacturer directly.
Convenience and precise dosages are some of the things that make people love CBD oil capsules. You don’t need to make dosage estimates and can consume them while on the go. The brands in this review guide are some of the best in the market. Just make sure that you first consult your doctor before using the CBD capsules.